But on the the award!
It looks like my prevarications, er, skills are evident to all.
• Thank the person who gave this to you. (Danke to Loren Eaton of I Saw Lightning Fall.)
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
• Link to the person who nominated you.
• Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
• Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
• Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
To the stories!
1. Before I was married, I dropped a desk onto my left hand, but was saved by the presence of my engagement ring.
2. I am descended from a long line of literary critics and philosophers. Also a pop art painter.
3. I was referred to on a recent library survey as "Old guy with earrings."
4. In 9th grade, I ruined a vacuum cleaner with cigarette smoke.
5. I always went to bed on time while growing up.
6. I think beer is the milk of the gods.
7. My father drove my mother 90 miles south so that I could be born.
1. Phoenix at Res Ipsa Loquitur.
2. Lux at Repeat First Time Offender.
3. Josh at The Account of My Life and Times.
4. Suzanne at Tales of Extraordinary Orinariness.
5. B.J. Anderson at B J Anderson.
7. Yes, you.
Have at it, folks. Let me know what you think is truth and what is pyrite. The veil will be lifted . . . later.